Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ballseye's Boomers: Second Piece of Good News I Heard Today

THE RED ZONE

Scroll down through the Red Zone to read my disclaimer, find out more about me, find contacts for government officials, get some basic information about our most cherished national documents, discover ways to help support U.S. Troops overseas, and to find links to help you learn about the Flag of the United States of America.

DISCLAIMER

Use of any information or advice that I supply or to which I link is done at your own risk. Your use of my blog, in any manner, is your consent to hold me harmless and indemnify me and other sources mentioned herein, from any claim(s) against me, or those other sources, said claim(s) arising directly or indirectly from your use of this blog or any content therein or linked to it, or arising from your passing on of information from this blog to any party and their use or passing on of it ad infinitum.

Source: http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/2012/10/second-piece-of-good-news-i-heard-today.html

Jordyn Wieber michael phelps Kerri Strug Ledecky Nadia Comaneci Rebecca Soni Snoop Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment